Stoked Yogi SUP Yoga Training
October, Bradenton Beach FL.
Registration is open
Warm water, warm air. There’s nowhere quite like Florida to learn to adapt your teaching practice to the water. Join us for this 5 day, 4 night all-inclusive certification retreat. Stoked Yogi is proud to have created the most comprehensive training available for SUP yoga. Whether you’re looking to build your own business or simply retreat to the beach and learn to flow on water, we’ve got you covered. Here’s what your all-inclusive training offers:
- SUP Skills: Paddle technique including stroke and maneuvering, board anatomy and handling, entry and exit techniques, caring for your board.
- Instructing a beginner SUP lesson
- Weather and water safety: Regulations, local knowledge, rescue techniques and lifesaving skills. USCG approved water safety clinic.
- Anchor systems: Individual and group
- Adapting and sequencing asana on the water, including a “Fluid Flow” set sequence: options for beginner and intermediate students.
- Building Your Business: Purchasing and preparing, start up capital, marketing and advertising, web development and software, reaching your audience.
- Visualization & goal setting workshop
- Equipment provided for duration of training: Glide Yoga Board, paddle, anchor, and PFD.
- 5 days, 4 nights accommodations at a luxurious waterfront estate
- Extend your stay before or after training for a weeklong retreat – (additional charge)
- Golf carts for on-island transportation
- Private heated pool with waterslide
- 3 meals per day using local, seasonal, organic ingredients
- Dharma journaling session to uncover your purpose
- Unlimited use of Glide Yoga stand up paddle boards during non-training hours.
- Gift bag with Stoked Yogi apparel, accessories, and healthy snacks provided by our sponsors
- Photos of the weekend provided via google drive or dropbox
Early Bird: $1550
After 9/24/2018: $1650
Space is limited. This exclusive training will only be available to twelve participants.